Monday, August 17, 2015

Update "Assault on Plastic Mountain."

Hi All,

It's been about four months since my last post (Wow!). I should probably try and keep this blog updated a bit more regularly. I've been sort of busy with school and work. Although I have been rapidly assembling more Wargames Factory miniatures. I had a good amount of time while recovering from getting my wisdom teeth out to assemble most of my Greek Hoplites, and some Persians.



Here's whats on the workbench at the moment.

-Assemble Samurai
-Assemble Samurai Calvary
-Paint Samurai (In progress)

-Assemble Persians (Continue assembling the hoard)
-Paint Persians (In progress)

-Assemble Greek Hoplites (60ish built)
-Paint Greek Hoplites (In Progress)

-Base above miniatures (Not started)

As you can see I'm stretching out into the ancients era. I have both the Hail Ceasar rules on order and the Field of Glory rules on order. From what I've been able to find out, the FoG uses a specific basing system, but HC does not. Which will give me the flexibility to use both systems with a single army. I'll be lucky to get any of it on the table before the year is out, although its a goal (perhaps a lofty one).

I'll post again probably once I have some units based and finished.

Here's the progress so far on the Greeks.




Until then,
Have a good battle!

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment