Sunday, September 22, 2013

Periodic Hopscotch

The beginning of another week. This past month I've sent out some more of my writing to various magazines in hopes of maybe getting one piece in. I was rewarded thus far by a response from the Curator magazine, they'll be publishing a piece of mine entitled "Periodic Hopscotch." So far no other hits on pieces sent out, but this is a silver lining in the dark cloud of rejections. It gives me fuel and gumption to send out more pieces to other magazines. And hopefully one day I'll be able to sell some of my short stories to publications. This has been harder than I originally thought, although in a way it energizes me. It is exciting to discover new publications and then try and find pieces of work which will fit. I'll continue to plunk away at the keyboard in hopes of another hit.

http://www.curatormagazine.com/kevin-meeks/periodic-hopscotch/

No comments:

Post a Comment