Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Laser Grenadiers and Walkers (Oh My!)


Today's entry is a simple list, or update if you will about what I want to eventually get to for this hobby of mine. Here are some of the things I'd like to finish within the next few months. These dust tactics figures will be very useful to for In Her Majesty's Name. I finally have figures so I can test out the walker rules. Right now they are in various stages of paint. When I get back to them, I'll post some more pictures of them.

Great looking walkers, got to love the weaponry...

They'll take some work to paint and weather.


I also picked up some Laser Grenadiers from Dust Tactics as well. If I get to painting the German troops, then I'll have some good VSF looking troops which I can either use for the Prussian squad in the books, or fashion my own. The Laser Sturmgrenadieren Squad just is dripping with Victorian science fiction potential. Those could be anything from arc-rifles, to flame-throwers, to weapons that launch projectiles off of super-heated steam. Just some ideas of how I might stat them up for IHMN.

Troops with goggles and gasmasks (very steampunky)...

There are also a number of board games I'd like to get on the table. Sky Traders being the main one. Some others are Space Empires 4x, Dread Pirate, and Letters From Whitechapel. Seeing as how I've not gotten a lot of play with those. A review of Letters of Whitechapel is forthcoming on this blog. Stay tuned.

Peace, Love and Good Gaming
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment