Monday, November 3, 2014

My Photography

Hello again readers,

This post will have little to do with actual miniatures as the past ones have been, but don't despair it does relate somehow. It will rather feature two military plane photos which I have for sale as prints.

Photography is one of my loves just like miniatures and painting them. I thought I'd link to my deviantart page where you can find wonderful prints such as those pictured below. There will be more photos coming in the future. That will now be where I will maintain my photography.

Storm Crusader by IntermissionNexus

Cadillac of the Skies by IntermissionNexus

Heart of Fire by IntermissionNexus

The link to it is http://intermissionnexus.deviantart.com/

If you feel so inclined and would like one of these pieces hanging on your wall, you can purchase prints of these off of my deviantart site. Watches and faves on deviantart are appreciated as well.

Thank you
Kevin Meeks

No comments:

Post a Comment