Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Latest Photograph: Ghost 109E

Another photograph taken at the Chino Air Museum. That place is amazing if you are into miniatures to see some of the different paint schemes which could be used for Check Your Six. It's also amazing if you are just a fan of airplanes or World War II in general. This is a manipulation of the BF-109E which is awaiting restoration in the museum. It was a very fun manipulation to do, I've now learned what I can do with RAW files. It makes it a lot easier to balance the final image. I have more control over the final result by shooting in RAW.
I have not yet gotten out to see one of their air shows. But if I ever get the opportunity, I would not hesitate to see one.


Ghost 109E by IntermissionNexus on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment