Friday, December 5, 2014

More Wargames Factory Figures + Future Project

I purchased several boxes of WargamesFactory figures on their black friday sale. They arrived a few days ago and I'm looking forward to assembling them when I get time. I've always been intrigued by Japanese samurai, so I purchased several boxes of those. I'll get some pictures up of them when I begin to build and paint them. Right now I'm in the research phase to determine which clans I want to paint up. Ii Naomasa's "Red Devils" seem to be a popular clan to paint up. They were a subdivision of the Tokogowa Clan. I might decide to paint them, but right now I'm leaning toward painting clans which are not as popular to paint for miniatures, because then if I meet another person who plays samurai miniatures, then we won't be fighting with two of the same clans on the battlefield. I'm still waiting for my rules so far.

Have a good battle,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment