Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year ... New Goals!

It's a new year, 2017. The time of the year where many miniature painters put forth goals of what they want to get done in the year to come. I also have done this. Now I have realized that since I don't keep up the blog as much as I would like, although I will try to post occasionally. Hopefully my goal is to keep up the blog more regularly. Although I have also said this last year.

My goal for this year is to place another dent into the lead mountain. With GHQ Micro Armour being the first choice currently. I'm working on a Finnish group of troops for the Winter War, to use with Command Decision. At least 6mm paints up much quicker than 28mm calvary ;)

Last year I did meet some of my painting goals to complete at least some of the Samurai army. I'll probably return to that this year sometime. I also need to return to the Persians as well this year. It's a nice change to be painting 6mm instead of 28mm for a change. I feel as though I've burned out of 28mm a little. Although I still hear the siren song calling me back to finish the figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment