Monday, April 7, 2014

Miniature Mondays 02 Thrift Store Finds

After a trip to the local thrift shop to see what I could pick up for gaming on the cheap, I discovered these three gems. Here are three tree-like pieces which will find in very nicely in a jungle game. They were originally aquarium pieces. Even with a little paint added to them you can create foliage from another planet. Although I'll keep mine green for the jungle right now. They are shown alongside a 28mm figure for scale.


I'm planning on using these objects for objectives in the Darkest Africa IHMN scenario which I'll be running this Saturday. The players will be searching for a lost artifact which will be hidden at one of these locations for them to excavate. Thus the pieces are not only pretty, but functional as well. And anything that can be used for several things, in my opinion is worth having.
I find that usually when I least expect it, that's when I run across a gem of an item which can be used on the miniature table.

Kevin. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment