Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Not a house of cards

After arriving at the local craft store I stumbled upon cardboard houses with removable roofs. They were a few bucks each at the local craft shop. I hope to use them for the streets of Victorian London, or any other sort of industrialized 19th century city. Here are the houses before modification. 28mm figures are included for scale.








I've found some good brick textures online, I hope to print them out for the siding. I can make the windows with toothpicks. Another blog I saw gave me a good idea of using coffee stirrers for roof shingles. I probably won't have updates on the houses for two weeks or so. Since the next two Saturdays I'm running Into Darkest Africa IHMN. My scenario for In Her Majesty's Name. I'll update when there's progress on the houses.

I won't be able to cover the miniature table with a full blown city, but can at least cover it with a reasonable small town. Enough to give the zombies and the Bennett sisters somewhere to fight it out.

Have fun gaming!
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment